Me me me me me me me and maybe you if I feel like it.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

STAY OPEN MOTHERFUCKERS! INSISTS GOVNOR GORDO.


The UK’s all high ruler, Govnor Gordo has today insisted that countries refrain from using protectionist measures for their puny dying economies or else.

Speaking after talks with the newly named International Mother Fuckers chairman Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhn, Govnor Gordo said, “ If you little fucking cunts dare put up trade barriers, we’ll fuck you up worse than Afghanistan on a good day”! The threat has new weight carried behind it by the news that Jesus action figure Obama will be sending 17,000 more troops to Afghanistan in a bid to stimulate the US employment market.

Govnor Gordo, insists this new policy of forced openness will prevent a global depression such as the one in the 1930’s. “Those old cronies didn’t think that they could keep the world economy going at gun point, I’m telling you we can and fucking well will do what I want. If that cock dribbler Tony can, then why cant I?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home